(conditions of personal data processing)
By doing so, you also consent to the processing of your personal data and confirm that you have been notified of the procedure and purpose, as well as other conditions of their processing in accordance with Art. Art. 6, 8, 10, 11 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection".
Personal data. Terms
Owner of personal data - a natural or legal person who determines the purpose of personal data processing, establishes the composition of these data and the procedures for their processing, unless otherwise provided by law;
Consent of the personal data subject - any voluntary expression of the will of an individual to grant permission for the processing of his personal data in accordance with the stated purpose of their processing;
Processing of personal data - any action or set of actions performed in whole or in part in the information (automated) system and / or in the files of personal data related to the collection, registration, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, renewal, use and distribution (distribution, sale, transfer), depersonalization, destruction of information about an individual;
Personal data - information or a set of information about an individual who is identified or can be specifically identified;
Personal data controller - a natural or legal person who has the right to process this data by the owner of the personal database or by law;
The subject of personal data is a natural person in respect of whom, in accordance with the law, his personal data is processed.
Rights of personal data subjects
Personal inalienable rights to personal data that every individual has are inalienable and inviolable.
The personal data subject has the right to:
1) know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data or give a corresponding order to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
2) receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular information on third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) access to their personal data;
4) receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether his personal data are processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
5) make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
7) to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits honor, dignity and business reputation an individual;
8) apply to the Commissioner or to the court with complaints about the processing of their personal data;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
10) make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data during the consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) for protection against an automated decision that has legal consequences for him.
Collection of information
The information is collected automatically through the Site.
When you access the Site, we automatically collect information about you, including:
Log files: We record information about the use of the Site, including the type of device used, access time, and your IP address.
Usage Information: We collect information about the use of the Site, including your actions on the Site, if any.
Information about interests: we collect information about the material you are interested in, related to your use of the Site.
Your geolocations: We collect information about your geolocations.
When you fill out the contact form, the section "ask us questions", contact us via CHAT and fill in the registration form, we collect the information you provide:
Place of residence
The question that interests you
By filling out the internship application form, we collect:
Place of residence
The city of the desired internship
Information we collect from other sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine it with information we collect through the Site.
Use of information
We may use information about you for a variety of purposes, including:
To develop new sites and services;
Provide, maintain and improve the Site;
Provide and deliver the products and services you have requested and send you relevant information;
Send you a message;
Send you targeted, including promotional, content (material) of relevant content (including ads) provided by third parties or us. In this case, we are not responsible for the content provided by third parties of services or goods;
provide news and information about the Site and the work of the Company, which in our opinion will be of interest to you;
personalize and improve service delivery and provide an individual approach;
Provide links combined with information we receive from others to help understand your needs and provide you with the best service;
Implement any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Suppliers, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to perform work on our behalf;
In response to a request for information, if we believe that the disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or litigation;
If we believe that your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or wording of our user agreements or policies, and to protect the rights, property and safety of the company or others;
In connection with, or during negotiations, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company;
Third parties who wish to provide advertising of relevant content for you and have a legal relationship with us (we provide only impersonal information in this case).
We may also provide third parties of our choice with aggregated information or impersonal information that cannot be used to identify you.
Exchange through social networks
Advertising and analytics Services provided by third parties
The Company takes reasonable steps to protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
With your consent, we may send push notifications or warnings when you are on the Site or to your e-mail or mobile number that you specified when filling out the request form on the Site to provide information related to the Site, service updates, advertising messages and other relevant messages.
By filling out the request form on the Site, you automatically agree to receive from the Company and / or its partners newsletters of an informational or advertising nature.
The Company will store and use the information for as long as necessary to provide quality services and as long as such use is deemed appropriate by the Company.